The top ten ways to know you're an old school gamer
10. You still think Elves should be a class.
9. You always make at least three characters per session.
8. You have at least one story of someone whose D&D books were burned by overzealous Christian parents.
7. You bought the wilderness survival guide, unfortunately.
6. The only threefold model you understand is this one.
5. You think everyone needs more orc’s in their game.
4. Gnome Illusionists.
3. You don’t understand why everyone hates THAC0.
2. You were there for the release of the original Dark Dungeons Chick Tract.
1. You skip straight to the dungeon.